Re: Origin Vagrant installation error

Hi Lucas,

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Lucas Ponce <lponce redhat com> wrote:
I moved from installing OpenShift Origin from baremetal to Vagrant and I hit a missing dependency

This looks like one of the dependency package error (nokogiri) for libvirt package in the Vagrant environment.
Due to all such issues, OpenShift team are now recommending minishift for the local development [1].

I am not familiar with Vagrant/VirtualBox and I am wondering if this is a known issue.

Thanks,
Lucas