error during S2I build

I created a new Openshift setup running on a Centos 7.2 machine. Installed docker and set to use --insecure-registry option.

I started the cluster with `oc cluster up`. All OK.

I can deploy a Docker image and access it fine.

But when I try to do a S2I build (Python) the build fails with this error:

error: failed to retrieve cgroup limits: cannot determine cgroup limits: open /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu/cpu.cfs_quota_us: no such file or directory

What is needed to fix this?

Thanks
Tim