routing-suffix and public-hostname arguments

I'm doing some "getting started" stuff with OpenShift.

I've got cluster running using the `oc cluster up` command, but to access this from a different machine I need to specify the routing-suffix and public-hostname arguments. e.g.

oc cluster up --routing-suffix=<public_ip>.nip.io --public-hostname=<public_ip>.nip.io

Both of these seem to be needed, but have the same value. It looks like the routing-suffix arg is used when defining routes to any of the deployed services, and the public-hostname is used for routing to the console and related functions. Is this correct, and is there any case where you would not need to specify both, or specify them with different values?

Thanks
Tim