Re: error during S2I build

No, I'm running on Centos.

Running that command didn't help - same error.

Tim

On 23/03/2017 12:29, Ben Parees wrote:

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon ml gmail com> wrote:
I created a new Openshift setup running on a Centos 7.2 machine. Installed docker and set to use --insecure-registry option.

I started the cluster with `oc cluster up`. All OK.

I can deploy a Docker image and access it fine.

But when I try to do a S2I build (Python) the build fails with this error:

error: failed to retrieve cgroup limits: cannot determine cgroup limits: open /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu/cpu.cfs_quota_us: no such file or directory

What is needed to fix this?

​are you on fedora25?  if so, a dnf update should solve it for you.

alternatively you can run "setsebool -P container_manage_cgroup 1"

Thanks
Tim