Re: error during S2I build

OK, sounds plausible, but not clear to me what the solution is.
Cgroups need be enabled on centos? How?

Tim

On 23/03/2017 12:41, Ben Parees wrote:
Sounds like you do not have cgroups enabled, this is a known issue reported here:

https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/8074

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon ml gmail com> wrote:

No, I'm running on Centos.

Running that command didn't help - same error.

Tim