Re: error during S2I build

Still struggling with this.

cgroups was not started by default, so I started it, but still get the problem:

error: failed to retrieve cgroup limits: cannot determine cgroup limits: open /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu/cpu.cfs_quota_us: no such file or directory

On the host machine that directory contains this:

$ ls /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu/
cgroup.clone_children  cgroup.sane_behavior  cpuacct.usage         cpu.shares         release_agent  tasks
cgroup.procs           cpuacct.stat          cpuacct.usage_percpu  notify_on_release  system.slice   user.slice

So, no cpu.cfs_quota_us.
What needs to be done?

Tim