    10.0.0.2
    10.0.0.3

master1.example.com
    10.0.0.2
master2.example.com
    10.0.0.3

#ansible config
openshift_master_cluster_method=native
openshift_master_cluster_hostname=openshift-lb.example.com
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=openshift-lb.example.com
#It does not have a [lb] section.
[masters]
mater1.example.com
master2.example.com

I want to setup load balance for the masters. After ansbile installation, I tested it by

1. change dns openshift-lb.example.com to 10.0.0.3 only.
2. shutdown master1.example.com
3. try to get to openshift-lb.example.com

I can get to the openshift-lb.example.com page, but it won't let me log in. I am sure it is not a brower cache or dns chache issue. Does anyone know how to trouble shoot?

Thanks.