Re: load balance masters

Hi.

 ---- On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:33:52 +0100 Ask Stack <askstack yahoo com> wrote ----
 > #DNS
> openshift-lb.example.com
>    10.0.0.2
>    10.0.0.3
> master1.example.com
>    10.0.0.2
> master2.example.com
>    10.0.0.3

So you want to run a dns loadbalancer, right?

> #ansible config
> openshift_master_cluster_method=native
> openshift_master_cluster_hostname=openshift-lb.example.com
> openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=openshift-lb.example.com
>
>#It does not have a [lb] section.
>[masters]
>mater1.example.com
> master2.example.com
 >

 > I want to setup load balance for the masters. After ansbile installation, I tested it by
 >
 > 1. change dns openshift-lb.example.com to 10.0.0.3 only.
 > 2. shutdown master1.example.com
 > 3. try to get to openshift-lb.example.com
 >
 > I can get to the openshift-lb.example.com page, but it won't let me log in. I am sure it is not a brower cache or dns chache issue. Does anyone know how to trouble shoot?

what's in the system logs on master2.example.com when you try to login?

Can you also show the output of the following commands on master2.example.com

egrep -i public /etc/origin/master/master-config.yml
oc get nodes
netstat -tulpn |egrep '443|80|53'

Cheers
Aleks