From: Vyacheslav Semushin [mailto:vsemushi redhat com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 3:22 PM
To: Jordan Liggitt <jliggitt redhat com>
Cc: David VOGEL <David Vogel raytheon com>; users lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: error querying AWS EBS volume from 'oc create'

Based on the error I suppose that it fails on this line: https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/pkg/cloudprovider/providers/aws/aws.go#L618

Looks like OpenShift uses a wrong credentials. Is it possible?

David, could you check whether your AWS credentials are configured correctly?

https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.2/install_config/configuring_aws.html

I'm assuming that request was made as the cluster admin using the certificate credentials. The 403 is not coming from the API server's authorization (or it would indicate which user was rejected), it is coming from something the API server is doing internally.

Looks like here: https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/plugin/pkg/admission/persistentvolume/label/admission.go#L86

--

Slava Semushin | OpenShift