Re: Why I can use insecureEdgeTerminationPolicy: Redirect when I have termination: reencrypt

Hi Andrew,

That card is archived, and I'm not clear whether it's referring to Router (the OpenShift concept) or Ingress (the upstream Kubernetes concept, which supports a strict subset of the capabilities that OpenShift routes do at present).

Stephane,

What version of OpenShift are you running? The documentation for origin shows that all three support insecureEdgeTerminationPolicy of "Redirect": https://docs.openshift.org/latest/architecture/core_concepts/routes.html#secured-routes

I think it might have been supported in previous OCP versions as well, but was missing corresponding documentation.

Jonathan