Re: "Application is not available" Post 1.5 Upgrade

It's been fixed in the 1.5 release branch, but 1.5.1 has not been cut with the fix yet

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Rahul Agarwal <rahul334481 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Team,

This is because of below bug. This should have been addressed in 1.5 upgrade.

Thanks,
Rahul

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <aleks me2digital eu> wrote:
Hi Rahul.

Am Tue, 2 May 2017 17:30:34 -0400
schrieb Rahul Agarwal <rahul334481 gmail com>:

> Hi Team,
>
> I upgraded from 1.4.1 to 1.5 version and after successful upgrade the
> webpage shows below error which was fine earlier.
>
> Application is not available
>
> The application is currently not serving requests at this endpoint.
> It may not have been started or is still starting.
>
> Possible reasons you are seeing this page:
>
>    - *The host doesn't exist.* Make sure the hostname was typed
> correctly and that a route matching this hostname exists.
>    - *The host exists, but doesn't have a matching path.* Check if
> the URL path was typed correctly and that the route was created using
> the desired path.
>    - *Route and path matches, but all pods are down.* Make sure that
> the resources exposed by this route (pods, services, deployment
> configs, etc) have at least one pod running.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

please can you post the output of.

oc export route <your-route>
oc describe pod <your application pod>
oc logs <your application pod>
oc get events
oc get pod -n default
oc rsh -n default <one of your router pod> cat haproxy.config

--
Best regards
Aleksandar Lazic - ME2Digital e. U.