Pod Deployment with Memory Request and Limits

Hi,

Suppose we have 100 GB available on a node [only node that is scheduled]

And we want to assure deployment of at most 10 Pods all of them java applications and we limit max heap size as 2 GB, with below config segment:

Limits:
      cpu:      2
      memory:   10Gi
    Requests:
      cpu:              2
      memory:           10Gi

As far as I understand, requested 10GB for a java application will contain approximately `heap space[limited to 2 GB] + native memory + metaspace`, is it correct?

Is it possible for Openshift to deploy more than 10 Pods to the node?

Thanks in advance