[ openshift-sme ] - Wrong Nodes Status

Hi guys,

IHAC, who made some fail over and balancing tests with the RH OCP 3.4 and we found some odd behaviour when shutting down the Nodes/Masters.

First test, we shut down the master1. But when it enters in NotReady state, the master2 and one of the nodes goes with it. Even with the services up and everything accessible (including the PODs hosted in them).

Second test. After shutdown the master3. It doesn't enter in NotReady state and because of this, the platform don't move the PODs to the others.

In both tests the Webconsole, got really slow and sometimes requests new login.

Anyone have seen something like this?

Thank you very much.

Rodrigo Bersa
Cloud Consultant | RedHat Brasil