oauth discoverability

Hi,
Does the (or is there a plan to make the) OpenShift oauth server support discoverability?

https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html
https://github.com/IdentityModel/IdentityModel.OidcClient/issues/37

I'm trying to connect a C# client to my OpenShift API, using the IdentityModel.OidcClient2 library - which by default tries to discover the config for the oauth server. Since I couldn't make this work, I have been attempting to configure the client manually - also without success so far.

      var options = new OidcClientOptions
      {
          Authority = "https://192.168.99.100:8443",
          ClientId = "dotnet-client",
          ResponseMode = OidcClientOptions.AuthorizeResponseMode.Redirect,
          Flow = OidcClientOptions.AuthenticationFlow.AuthorizationCode,
          RedirectUri = "http://localhost/winforms.client",
          Browser = new WinFormsEmbeddedBrowser(),
          ProviderInformation = new ProviderInformation
          {
              IssuerName = "https://192.168.99.100:8443",
              AuthorizeEndpoint = "https://192.168.99.100:8443/oauth/authorize",
              TokenEndpoint = "https://192.168.99.100:8443/oauth/token",
              KeySet = new JsonWebKeySet("{\"alg\":\"RS256\"}")
          }
      };

It appears the flow is working right up until the redirect to the client at http://localhost/winforms.client", which fails with a HTTP 502 Connection Failed error. Some other config below. If anyone is familiar with any of this stuff I'd be grateful for assistance :)

Cheers,
Mark

{
    "kind": "OAuthClient",