Pods has connectivity to other pod and service only when I run an additional pod

Hello,

I have a strange issue with one of my projects on an Openshift 1.5 cluster of 3 nodes.
We use the ovs-multitenant plug-in.

Here is the content of the project:
- An elasticsearch DC with one pod, listening on TCP 9200 and 9300, running on node 3
- A service to access it
- An "injector" pod which is supposed to access elasticsearch, running on node 1.

My issue is that I cant access elasticsearch:9200 from the injector pod. Nor can I access the other pod directly. BUT if I start a new pod in the project, communications are fixed with the pod and the service until I exit it.

Project as-is, trying to access elasticsearch service and pod:
# curl 172.30.144.135:9200
(never responds)
# curl 10.1.4.157:9200
(never responds)

I start a new curl pod in the project:
oc run -it --image=appropriate/curl --restart Never --rm curl -- sh
Waiting for pod santech-logs-preprod/curl to be running, status is Pending, pod ready: false
Waiting for pod santech-logs-preprod/curl to be running, status is Pending, pod ready: false
If you don't see a command prompt, try pressing enter.
/ #
Communications work from that new pod.

And now communication worlks from the injector pod too:
# curl 172.30.144.135 9200
{
  "name" : "0M62lg_",
# curl 10.1.4.157:9200
{
  "name" : "0M62lg_",

NAT rules on the host are not changed when I run the curl pod.

I am lost as to where to check next. Does my problem ring a bell with anyone on the list ?

Regards
--
Gilbert Roulot