Re: Pods has connectivity to other pod and service only when I run an additional pod

My issue is that I cant access elasticsearch:9200 from the injector pod. Nor can I access the other pod directly. BUT if I start a new pod in the project, communications are fixed with the pod and the service until I exit it.

Same issue here? https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14092