Kubelet & Cadvisor

Hi,

I am trying to get the DataDog agent working with k8s integration. I'm hitting an issue around cadvisor not being available. I have read that cadvisor is available via kubelet as long as I'm using certs to access it.

Does anyone know what the equivalent of the 2 URLs below are when trying to access via kubelet?

- /api/v1.3/machine/
- /api/v1.3/subcontainers/

Thanks,
Dave