Re: Kubelet & Cadvisor

Thanks Jay,

I contacted DataDog and they have said it is a known issue for them which they expect to have fixed in a few months.

Can anyone point me at a guide for a good setup for monitoring and alerting when using Openshift? I have looked at DataDog but it looks like there is an outstanding bug in the k8s integration which prevents it working with Openshift installs. I also installed hawkular but it looks like there is no UI to configure alerts in place yet.

Would anyone be willing to share their experience?

Thanks,
Dave