Re: Kubelet & Cadvisor

Hi Alex,

I was able to get past that by enabling hostDir for the service account, I also had to set privileged: true in the security context so it could access the cgroups mounts etc. The next issue I hit was it tries to access cAdvisor via a non secure port instead of via the kubelet stats api.

I also had to mount kubelet certs into a volume so that they could be used to talk to kubelet over SSL. I contacted their support about the cAdvisor issue, they responded with its currently in their backlog.