iptables rule for restricting access to NodePort/LoadBalancer Service

Hello

Kubernetes supports loadBalancerSourceRanges to restrict access to NodePort/LoadBalancer Services. However, this has no effect on our Openshift cluster with v1.4.1. (deployed on RHEL VMs)

I would like to manually create an iptables rule to restrict access to my NodePort/LoadBalancer Service. Is there anyone who has done that?

Regards
Karl