Re: StatefulSet from ImageStreamTag

I see that https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/13210 is still open, so I suppose it is still not available in 3.6.0 alpha 1.

Thanks a lot for the update.
Nicola

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
In 1.5 and before, you'll need to reference the registry by IP

In 3.6 there are several improvements that will make this easy - image lookup (you can reference the image stream tag by its short name within a namespace on stateful sets "image:latest") and image triggers on stateful sets (you can set an annotation that makes stateful sets behave like deployment configs)