Re: openshift origin graphs?

On 21 May 2017, at 11:30 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz hetz biz> wrote:

Hi,

I just installed Openshift Origin using the Ansible installer. Everything seems to work, but on many youtube video I have seen some really nice graphs like maps (containers, pods, nodes, network etc) as well as other graphs for CPU etc..

So what do I need to change/add/edit to see those graphs?

The first sounds like the topology visualisation. This was dropped and is not in recent OpenShift versions.

The others are metric charts. You need to enable installation of metrics in the Ansible setup file when installing. Have you done that?

Graham