Re: Pods has connectivity to other pod and service only when I run an additional pod

Philippe, I'm curious if you are running containerized?

I have sent logs to Dan along with access to a test cluster that is reliably hitting this issue. Haven't heard back from him yet, but hopefully we will be able track down this issue.

Probably best to debug on the issue