Re: Origin 1.5 / Highly Available Router / SSL Cert

You can refer to this doc for setting up a HA router:

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/high_availability.html#configuring-ip-failover

To use your own TLS certificates, you can follow the steps here:

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/router/default_haproxy_router.html#using-wildcard-certificates

Thanks.