Re: Possible bug with haproxy?

On the internal consultant chat server, it's come up several times and some customers are using tcp backend mode (vs. http or https) on their routers to support http/2.

As for OP's situation, more details are needed about the OAuth client config and DNS settings.

Is DNS set per the documentation?  The VIP for *.apps.example.com points to the load balancer(s), or, are you using DNS round robin?

It sounds like there is some sort of a DNS confusion going on, really.

Otherwise, verify that the OAuth authorize, token (and possibly userInfo) endpoints in the OAuth messages point to where you're expecting [0].

[0] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/configuring_authentication.html#OpenID

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854