Re: Can I exclude one project or one container to Origin-Aggregated-Logging system?

Hi.

Afasik there is no option for this.

Best regards
Aleks

"Stéphane Klein" <contact stephane-klein info> schrieb am 30.05.2017:
HI,

I just read origin-aggregated-logging documentation and I don't found if I can exclude one project or one container to logging system.

Is it possible with a container labels? or other system?

Best regards,
Stéphane