Re: Can I exclude one project or one container to Origin-Aggregated-Logging system?

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Aleksandar Lazic <aleks me2digital eu> wrote:
Hi.

Afasik there is no option for this.

Best regards
Aleks

"Stéphane Klein" <contact stephane-klein info> schrieb am 30.05.2017:
HI,

I just read origin-aggregated-logging documentation and I don't found if I can exclude one project or one container to logging system.

You can update your Fluentd configmap to drop the records so that they aren't sent to ES.

In the fluent.conf section you can add in the highlighted section:

Please note the "**_" before and "_**" after the project names, this is to correctly match the record pattern.

<label @INGRESS>
  <match **_name-of-project_** >
    @type null
  </match>
## filters

You can also specify multiple projects on this match if you so desire by separating the patterns with spaces:
  <match **_project-1_** **_project-2_** >

Is it possible with a container labels? or other system?

Best regards,
Stéphane