Re: confusion over storage for logging

On 11/01/2017 12:34 PM, Tim Dudgeon wrote:
Issue: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/issues/6080

I'll stick with default ephemeral storage for now until the situation becomes clearer.

You can't use hostPath/hostMount storage?  I take "ephemeral" to mean "private to the container that will go away when the pod/container goes away" i.e. not persistent.  You can use local disk storage to achieve persistence without using NFS.