Deploy latest from web UI

Hi,

I'm using S2I image builds into imagestream and I've disabled
"Automatically start new deployments when an image stream tag is
updated. " in DC of that image.

Now when I build new version - deployment doesn't change - this is OK.
But when I click "Deploy" in DC, it deploys old version of image.
I need to run "oc rollout latest dc/app -n app" to deploy latest
version of built image.

Is there some option in web UI to deploy latest image?

OpenShift Master:v1.5.0+031cbe4
Kubernetes Master:v1.5.2+43a9be4

Thanks.

--