Re: ansible with openstack cloud provider

On 03/11/2017 22:24, Joel Pearson wrote:

Are you actually filling in those values with anything?
Yes, all have values, I just didn't want to divulge them.
I setup OpenShift on OpenStack Kilo and I needed to make sure I was using the v3 rc file and I also had an issue with block storage the the OpenStack file which I submitted a patch for.

Are you using this OpenShift on OpenStack repo?

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible-contrib/blob/master/playbooks/provisioning/openstack/README.md

No, the infrastructure is already provisioned. I'm, just using the openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/config.yml playbook to provision openshift.

The error message suggests that potentially none of the variables have a value so the file isn’t being generated.
Well, they do have values and the file is not being generated. That's what I'm wanting to resolve.