Re: dns resolution with the ansible installer

We resolved the problem by running a dedicated DNS server on the local network, allowing local and remote names to be resolved. This was necessary because the particular openstack networking environment that was available did not have the ability to resolve local host names. Ideally we'll try to fix that so that the dedicated DNS server is not needed, but that's what we're having to do for now.

p.s. the .etc/resolve.conf does contain that search directive.