Builder unable to resolve github.com

I'm trying to deploy a custom s2i builder into my origin instance and when the build starts I get the the following error from the builder process:

Cloning "https://github.com/TremoloSecurity/openunison-qs-openshift.git" ...
error: build error: fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/TremoloSecurity/openunison-qs-openshift.git/': Could not resolve host: github.com; Unknown error

OpenShift is Origin:

oc v3.6.1+008f2d5
kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7
features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://127.0.0.1:8443
openshift v3.6.1+008f2d5
kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

Installed on CentOS7 using cluster up.  If I go into the master container I can resolve github.com just fine.  my VM has 2 virtual nics, one for host only and one for NAT (Virtual Box running on Fedora 26).

I found the following github issue but I don't see any movement on it (https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/5249).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Marc