Re: Dynamic storage - openshift origin 3.6 with AWS as cloudprovider

The AWS access key and secret key should be accessible to openshift controller manager [usually] via environment variables. Can you double check if - /etc/sysconfig/atomic-openshift-* has those keys and secrets listed?

If inventory and openshift-ansible had access to those keys during cluster creation then those keys should be correctly placed in /etc/sysconfig/atomic-openshift-* files.