Old JBoss AS 7.1.1 Java 7 container hangs

Hi,

I’m trying to get an existing docker container that has Oracle Java 7 and JBoss AS 7.1.1 running in OpenShift 3.6.

However when JBoss tries to start the jvm it hangs with no output, in a terminal we’ve tried running the same Java command that standalone.sh runs and it hangs the same way. However outside the OpenShift context, in raw docker it’s fine. Normally I’d expect an error message or something, but just hanging is strange.

Any ideas? I’m starting to wonder if I need to use strace or something like that.

Thanks,

Joel