Re: Openshift router certificate chain

Hey Marcello.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you could look into haproxy's config and set all ciphers you need:

    $ oc -n default rsh dc/router grep -C 10 ssl-default-bind-ciphers haproxy-config.template

There is this env var `ROUTER_CIPHERS` you can choose standard profiles (modern|intermediate|old) or define your own list.

Hope this help.

Mateus

--
Mateus Caruccio / Master of Puppets
GetupCloud.com

Hi All,
we tried to configure a new route on Openshift Origin 3.6 to expose a pod where the SSL termination is enabled. We have a problem to configure a re-encrypt route because we noticed that the application is not present on the router and after some investigation we discovered that the problem is related to pod certificate chain. The chain is formed by:

- root certificate sha1
- intermediate certificate sha256
- server certificate sha256

We have update the root certificate to sha256 and all works fine.

Could you confirm if the Openshift router doesn't support the sha1 certificate?

Thanks,
Marcello