SSO with OAUTH/OIDC between OpenShift and Jenkins not working

I have a fresh install of Origin 3.6.1 on CentOS 7.  In my project I created a new persistent jenkins from the template included in origin with oauth enabled.  It creates a route to 127.0.0.1.nip.io.  When I create a new route with a routable domain name, and I try to login I get the following error:

{
  "error": "invalid_request",
  "error_description": "The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed.",
  "state": "NGEyNWJlOTgtZTZlZC00"
}
The redirect looks like:
https://oslocal.tremolo.lan:8443/oauth/authorize?client_id=system:serviceaccount:jjacksontest:jenkins&redirect_uri=https://jenkins-jjacksontest.192.168.2.140.nip.io/securityRealm/finishLogin&response_type=code&scope=user:info user:check-access&state=NGEyNWJlOTgtZTZlZC00
I suspect the issue is that the redirect_uri is different then what is expected, but I can't find a secret or environment variable to set so it knows the correct redirect_uri.  Is there some place I can set that?
Thanks
Marc