Re: SSO with OAUTH/OIDC between OpenShift and Jenkins not working

Thanks Joel & Jordan.  Deleted all the routes and created a new one with the same name as the 127.0.0.1.nip.io host but with a new host name and everything worked great. (Jenkins times out but i'm going to see if I just need to add some memory to the vm.  Java's CPU is spiking at 100%