Re: OpenShift environment in Prod: Security: pro and cons

You could start out by reading the OpenShift Security Container Guide if you haven't already.

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/latest/security/index.html

There was also this Tech N’ Talk briefing about security.

https://blog.openshift.com/tech-n-talk-ten-layers-of-container-security-with-red-hats-kirsten-newcomer/

There is a number of related links off that post as well.

Graham