How to configure pod network manually

Hello,

In attempt to learn more about how openshift is working, I'm trying to install it manually. So far, I manage to create a master and multiple nodes. Scheduling on node is working. But I'm struggling to get the pod network in place.   With kubernetes, we usually load a yaml for flannel or calico. Is their something similar for openshift?

Some how, I'm expecting a daemonset for openvswitch, but I only found the one here, but it seams improperly configure: https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/contrib/kubernetes/static

On other though, I tried to configure the networkPluginName, but it does provide the expected result...

Thank for helping !