Re: How to configure pod network manually

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your reply. So if I want to use SDN plugin, I must install openvswitch manually, on master and nodes.

In openshift ansible project, I've noticed a reference to the "openshift/openvswitch" image. This image seems to be used to install a containerized version of openvswitch. Is this installation path being working ?

Just to make sure, here what I will do:
1. I will define a value for networkPluginName in master-config.yaml and node-config.yaml (of all nodes)
2. I will install openvswitch on master and node.
3. Restart everything.

On other thought, I'm installing on bare metal, would it be easier to install flannel ? I've read it's supported by an openstack installation. But I guess nothing stop me from using it on bare metal.

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com/