Re-configure openshift cluster using ansible

Hello,
I could not figure out how I can change the inventory file for new configurations and then Re-configure my current cluster.

Whenever I re run the configure.yml in the byo folder, it checks again the minimal requirements and my /var is already less than 40G after the installation.

Thanks.