Re: Re-configure openshift cluster using ansible

It really depends on the configuration changes you want to make whether or not you can simply re-run config.yml and get what you're looking for. Things like hostnames that get placed in certs and certain network configuration such as services and cluster CIDR ranges are immutable and cannot be changed via the installer.

As far as the health check goes, you should be able to disable any health check by setting the variable that's emitted in the error message.