Change default registry to custom one

Hi,

I'm looking for some kind of solution, that allows me to use my external registry as a default one in OpenShift.

I have a Artifactory registry which is our production registry. I want to be able to build application in a way that I'm able with internal registry but whit small change. The last step, which is "push the image to registry" has  to be done against my external one.

How can I solve this issue ?

Best regards

--
Ł.S.