Regex in logging curator settings

Hello all,

Is there a reason why regexes are not allowed in the curator settings?

I would like to delete some indices according to the regular expressions I provide, so that I am not forced to enter individual project names into the configs.

Right now I create a setting yaml with a one-liner and add it to the configmap. But whenever new projects are added to the cluster I will have to maintain the list manually.

Anybody having a similar issue?

Best,
Bahho