Re: Change default registry to custom one

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Łukasz Strzelec <lukasz strzelec gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for some kind of solution, that allows me to use my external registry as a default one in OpenShift.

I have a Artifactory registry which is our production registry. I want to be able to build application in a way that I'm able with internal registry but whit small change. The last step, which is "push the image to registry" has  to be done against my external one.

How can I solve this issue ?

Hey,
Working with your own registry should work without any problems. Just point your Image Streams
to your external registry. The only downside is that you won't get the full integration like it is with
the built-in registry. This means you need to ensure you have the necessary push and pull secrets
when working with external registry, something that is handled ootb with the internal registry.

HTH,
Maciej