openshift router with haproxy 1.8 and h2

Hi all.

I have build today the openshift router with the brand new haproxy 1.8.0 and 'alpn h2,http/1.1'

https://gitlab.com/aleks001/openshift-ocp-router-hap18/blob/master/containerfiles/var/lib/haproxy/conf/haproxy-config.template#L223
https://gitlab.com/aleks001/openshift-ocp-router-hap18/blob/master/containerfiles/var/lib/haproxy/conf/haproxy-config.template#L267

You can use the image from docker hub with the following command in openshift.

*untested*
oc adm router --images=docker.io/me2digital/openshift-ocp-router-hap18:latest

Due to the fact that I'm not able to test it in deep would it be nice to get some feedback from you.

Best regards
Aleks

https://www.me2digital.com/