login debug?

I had LDAP auth working with Active Directory.  I didn’t like the id mapping and decided to change it.

I wiped out the old identities from the system and did a restart of the master service.

Now I cannot login.  Reverted my change on id attribute and restarted.  Still cannot login.  No errors anywhere.

I have a second identity provider using htpasswd which still works as expected.

oc version

oc v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://lab-stack1.lab.c-cor.com:8443

openshift v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

This is similar to https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14506 but I did delete both the user and identity.

Also new users from LDAP aren’t being allowed in either.