oc observe quota - double update

Hi all,

I'm testing some simple oc observe scripts and facing the following
challenge: When watching for changes to quota objects I always get two
updates, f.e. when changing a quota object: First the update for the
value I've changed, f.e. "spec.hard.cpu" and immediately after that a
second event with the corresponding update to "status.hard.cpu". How can
I filter out the second update? I'm only interested in the first change
event.

The current commandline: "oc observe quota --all-namespaces -- ./echo.sh"

Best,
Tobias