Re: K8S DNS LOGS

On an OpenShift cluster, the K8S dns endpoint is exposed by the openshift node processes.  The DNS logs are reported into the openshift node journal.

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Barış Aydınöz <baris hazelcast com> wrote:
Thanks for fast response.

Actually we are querying K8S DNS endpoint like myhzapp1-hzsvc.demo.endpoints.cluster.local to get VIP/IP of pods.

And got Failures, trying to understand the root cause. is there a way to see these K8S DNS logs?