Re: Origin router and X-Forwarded-For

Title: Re: Origin router and X-Forwarded-For
Hi Marcello Lorenzi.

have you used -servername in s_client?

The ssl solution is based on sni (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication )

Regards
Aleks

on Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 at 13:02 was written:

Hi All,
thanks for the response and we checked the configuration. If I tried to check the certificated propagate with the passthrough configuration with openssl s_client  and the certificate provided is the wilcard domain certificate and not the pod itself. Is it normal?

Thanks,
Marcello

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Aleksandar Lazic <